Happy Things 🙂
1. Finding a good book.
2. Writing something you’re satisfied with.
3. Coffee. Especially Filter Coffee.
4. Good Music. That’s any music that makes you happy.
5. Memories, that make you smile.
7. Pani-Puri. How I miss it !!
8. Friends. (that includes the TV show as well)
9. Finding a piece of instrumental music you’ve been looking for for ages. (p.s : I so don’t know to play it)
11. The Sea. It should have been on the top, but no order !
12. McD. McPuff. The Crust.
13. When people come back after a long time. Sigh
14. The Bandra-Worli Sealink.
15. Feeling tall.
16. Good pizza (not necessarily authentic, just good, I’m not fussy that way).
17. Masala Chai. Adrak n all 😀
18. Meeting an old friend after a long time.
19. Airports. The Feeling !
21. Surprises. Most of the times.
22. Running into someone you had nearly forgotten.
23. Getting a difficult sum right in the first attempt.
24. Finishing something difficult. I need the finishing Line :p
25. Looking through old photographs. Uh ! This is heart-melting.
26. Hotel room beds.
28. Pianos & upbeat piano pieces (like Private Detective by Philip Lane).
30. Dressing up.
31. Watching someone you love get married.
32. Sugarcane juice .
33. Old TV shows like Full House and Dekh-Bhai-Dekh.
34. Waking up and finding out you have hours left to sleep.
35. Turning your phone on after a long time (like after a long vacation) and seeing 3456789 unread messages.
36. Receiving email from real people.
37. Old Hindi songs. Bliss !
39. Old notebooks filled with snippets of writing.
40. Shiny-glossy-post haircut-set-and-blowdried-hair.
41. School 😀
42. Getting accepted for publishing!
43. Being productive.
44. Fighting procrastination.
45. Sambar. Rasam. Ram-Ashray. Bliss !!
46. Nice movies.
47. Pretty pictures. Black & white clicks 🙂
48. Good TV Shows like – Castle, White Collar 😀
49. Songs that seem to be the story of your life.
50. Fix You by Coldplay.